Teknologji Informacioni Shembuj CV HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Biznes-Menaxhim Strategjik Financë
On Solutions is part of Balkan Finance Investment Group. BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, Balfin Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing more than 5,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group include the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. The BALFIN Group is growing steadily and having a positive impact over the nearby communities through economic development, employment growth and social investment. On Solutions is an new company of Balfin Group operating in the Retail industry covering loyalty and customer care services.
Loyalty Data Analyst is responsible for creation and interpretation of customer’s loyalty data reports based on the business needs. Following up the predefined KPI’s and declaring them month to month to help the manager team to take the right decisions.
• Analyzing each customers loyalty data of currently 300K members of HAPPY program and using them based on the business needs.
• Generating reports to be used for creation of personalized campaign towards loyalty memebers based on their needs.
• Following department business unit KPI’s, and customer loyalty and collaborating with Loyalty manager on finding ways of improvement.
• Creating reports and metrics and identifies opportunities to grow and optimize consumer awareness, market share and/or specified initiatives.
• Analyzing the competitive marketplace for patterns and trends and may make recommendations.
• Maintaining data systems and databases of loyalty programs and following up technical bugs by escalating to stakeholders support team.
• Responsible for preparing and analyzing daily, weekly, monthly reports and any other business need for data in order to help partners to take the right decisions based on loyalty performance.
• Using statistical tools from loyalty platform to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
• Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Economics or computering
• +3 years experience in business ata analytics
• Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
• Expert user of of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Very good English
Email: [email protected]
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".