- Provide legal support and advice to the company in relation to all commercial, corporate, taxation and property issues, marketing and sales, technology, procurement, network roll – out and other agreements through expert interpretation of laws/regulations/jurisprudence.
- Provide legal support and advice on different types of contracts and related issues.
- Assist the Head of Legal & Compliance on different legal and regulatory issues.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Draft, interpret and review agreements and all types of legal documents related to commercial products and services, marketing and distribution channels, and any other commercial matters,
- Draft, interpret and review agreements and all types of legal documents related to technology, technology procurement, network roll – out, including base station contracts and all related legal issues.
- Provide legal advice and support on all legal issues related to electronic communications law, marketing, sales, finance, taxation, corporate law.
- Draft and review written correspondence to the Authority of Electronic and Postal Communications, (AKEP), Consumer Protection Authority, Competition Authority.
- Assist the Head of Legal & Compliance in the preparation of legal advice on different legal and regulatory issues. Job Responsibility
- Report periodically and upon demand to Head of Legal & Compliance on the status/progress of his/her work or specific tasks/projects assigned.
- Provide the relevant company structures with legal support and advice as to the proper interpretation of all laws and internal regulations, including review of the internal Policies &Regulations of the Corporate. Prepare legal opinions in relation to the commercial, taxation, finance, property and corporate issues specified above
- Identify risk and provide solutions to the issues raised.
- Co-operate with external attorneys on a need basis under the guidance of the Head of Legal & Compliance;
- Represent the company in court in conjunction with the Head of Legal & Compliance and/or external lawyers
- Work together and closely cooperate with the other colleagues in the Legal and Regulatory Department and colleagues from all other Departments of the Company, as well as colleagues from Vodafone Group or Other VF Group Operating Companies and external partners.
- Active participation and contribution to the assigned Vodafone Group Law Practice Group
- Representation of Vodafone Albania in the respective Practice Group and Point of Contact for Vodafone Albania.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience: •
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Strong analytical and judgement skills
- Negotiation skills
- Goal oriented, risk-aware, focused and results-driven
- Reliable and team-working
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Holds a University degree in Law and Master of Laws preferably in EU/International Commercial/Business/Civil Law
- Member of the Albanian Bar Association;
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as lawyer, out of which at least 3+ years in-house lawyer in law firm experience in commercial and corporate law.
- Excellent knowledge of civil law/contracts law, commercial law, electronic communications law, consumer protection law, competition law and other applicable laws in force.
- Excellent command of Albanian and English language, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skill, both verbally, in writing and on presentation and computing skills
- Experience in electronic communications area is highly preferred
Për të aplikuar në këtë pozicion pune, dërgo CV-në tek kompania/organizata me email duke klikuar këtu
ose apliko nga duapune.com.
Shenim: Te interesuarit duhet te aplikojne duke derguar CV dhe duke percaktuar pozicionin per te cilin aplikojne ne adresen e email: [email protected] ose ne linkun me poshte https://careers.vodafone.com/job-invite/142183/