Detaje të pozicionit
Kohe e plote
Kohe e plote
You have always been interested in IT but haven't yet found your way in? Or have you just started learning about technology and want to put your passion into a career? Then, this is the perfect time and place to make it happen!
Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. Our teams support a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS.
Since the pandemic, we've learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we entirely switched to remote work. This position is also a work-from-home position, and we have long experience and success with training and onboarding new team members online.
For that reason, we are accepting applications from anywhere in Albania!
Responsibilities and goals you'll own:
At the moment, we are looking for several new team members to join us for our IT Support Intern role. Depending on your technical preference, experience, and ambition, you would be offered a position in one of our teams. We will use the interview process to find out what would suit you best!
Daily responsibilities of a Support Intern are to:
● Respond to and resolve customer questions through chat, email, and telephone calls quickly and effectively;
● Assist in onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers through their journey;
● Help and guide our customers with technical and billing-related questions;
● Act as a customer advocate by passing along unique questions and challenges that you see our customers are experiencing;
● Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing an outstanding, personal customer experience.
We have successfully trained staff from scratch for several years and built a robust and learning-oriented environment. We believe in finding and hiring talent, individuals who possess a strong interest in the field and strong motivation to learn and succeed. Therefore, we hire for character and train the skill, and our requirements are set accordingly, with few simple preconditions:
● Excellent communication skills in the English language, as our clients are primarily US-based;
● Interest in developing a career in Linux system administration, or Windows system administration, or troubleshooting technical and software issues with virtual Windows workstations;
● Solution-oriented mindset and passion for resolving problems;
● Passion for working with people and helping them to get their stuff work;
● Readiness to learn quickly, lend a helping hand, and pass on the knowledge as you grow with the company;
● Ability to work in shifts (morning, afternoon, night shift). However, our schedules are quarterly-based, and you would keep a more stable schedule instead of daily changes.
Please submit your application in the English language.
Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
Salary ranges in USD $525-$1000 before taxes.
What do we offer?
Even though we work from home, our team is firmly connected at any given moment to ensure everyone feels a part of the team.
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".
Touch Support is built on the philosophy that in order to win, serve and retain customers, businesses must deliver an extraordinary customer experience.
We view end user issues as a strategic opportunity to build brand loyalty.
To help you capitalize on this opportunity, we design, build, manage, scale and improve highly effective enterprise support more quickly, cost efficiently and successfully than can be done internally or elsewhere. https://www.touchsupport.com/