Kodi Punës: 81821
Job purpose summary
The Senior accountant is responsible for the accounting books and records of the field office and the preparation of statements, financial reports in accordance with the accounting standards approved by the association and the host countries, as well as the responsibility for recording all accounting and financial activities and submitting periodic reports, in addition helps to prepare the estimated budget in coordination with the manager and officials in the field office, and he also makes sure that the implementation of Approved financial policies, systems and procedures, follow up the annual plan and the estimated budget and verify its implementation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Helps on preparing the estimated budget in coordination with the director of the office, following up on its implementation, and submitting periodic reports of the budget.
- Recording the accounting operations of the transactions that took place and verifying the appearance of their results in the financial statements and reports, as well as ensuring that they are classified in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and that the classification and registration process was applied properly in accordance with the accounting standards approved by the association and the countries in which the branch is located
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations and sending the bank account statement indicating the number of payment requests on the system to the direct manager
- Helps to ensuring that the financial terms of the contract or purchase are applied and that the items or services are met.
- Protect the assets and investments of the office and ensure the correctness of their registration in the books in accordance with the approved policies and update the fixed assets register.
- Periodic verification of the validity of project balances, office guarantees, obligations thereon, surplus or deficit, and submission of periodic reports thereon.
- Helps preparing financial data, reports, and final accounts.
- Purchasing committee membership.
- Membership in asset and property inventory committees.
- Participate in the annual assessment to assist the accountant.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, or Finance
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in an accounting position.
- Skills and knowledge
- Good knowledge of accounting treatments for the items of the financial statements
- Experience in preparing the annual budget and detailed budgets for programs and activities.
- Mastering the English language is a prerequisite for the job, as well as Albanian.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Skills in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Know how to prepare a budget.
- Know how to prepare annual inventory entries and settlements!
- Knowledge and experience in ERP accounting software and systems and (specially Dynamics)
- Take responsibility and complete tasks efficiently and effectively
- The ability to analyze data graphs and provide proposed solutions to increase effectiveness
Për të aplikuar në këtë pozicion pune, dërgo CV-në tek kompania/organizata me email duke klikuar këtu
ose apliko nga duapune.com.
All applicants are requested to send their cv to or contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Cel. : 355672404010
afati i fundit per aplikim eshte data 22.09.2023
Aplikim nëpërmjet email-it
Si të kryeni me sukses aplikimin tuaj tek duapune.com!
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".