Asst. Specialist/Specialist - Mortgage & Consumer Finance Department.
- Spread & make interpretive analysis of financial statements and prepare customer analysis reports for use and loan decision making;
- Analyze loan requests, prepare written evaluation reports for these loan requests and present them to the Superior;
- Ensure that loan requests comply with Banking Laws Regulation;
- Ensure that proper documentation for the loan requests is obtained, executed and filed;
- Contribute to the development of retail customers' portfolio and identify new or additional services that a customer could use;
- Most experienced Specialists will assist in training and evaluating other Specialist / Assistant Specialists as requested by Supervisor;
- Experienced Specialists will be expected to assume the role of instructor in the training of Specialists / Assistant Specialists;
- Specialists will be expected to assume the role of instructor in the training of Specialists / Assistant Specialists;
- Participate in projects assigned to the Department;
- Prepare the reports to official institutions if needed;
- Prepare monthly reports for the subsidized housing programs;
- Prepare loan and mortgage agreements;
- Collaborates with other units and teams to secure additional functional support as needed;
- Prepare the sector reports to be distributed to Bank Management;
- Prepare the monthly reports to be presented to Bank Management;
- Assume other responsibilities & routine or special duties associated with the function of Mortgage and Consumer Finance Department as demanded by Supervisor.
- To have the provisions required as per Regulation of the Bank Senior specialists are required to have minimum of 2 years working as specialists and minimum 3.5 years of experience in Banking;
- To have minimum 1.5 years of experience in Banking for Specialists;
- No experience is needed for Asst. Specialists;
- To have good knowledge of Excel, Word and other necessary programs;
- To have university degree (Preferred Economics or Finance branches);
- To have excellent commands of English;
- To have good abilities to work in team and under pressure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this link: https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search#or in our website www.bkt.com.al until 16.08.2022.